Over 70 years of history have given us not only the expertise required to design better products, but also the vision to be the first in line when it comes to new technologies and solutions. Whatever your workholding needs, read through to find what you're looking for.
Universal 4-jaw chuck
- Modification of the gripping force without unclamp the part
- Clamping of every workpiece geometry I.D. and O.D. clamping
- Energy supply only while clamping and unclamping necessary
- Each jaw driven and controlled via e-motor
- Wireless transfer of power and sensoric via inductive coupler
- Clamping of any shape workpieces
- Automatic adjustment of the center line
- Constant monitoring of the clamping force and the clamping position while rotation
- Sealed and low maintenance
New products within the “e-motion” line have been developed for digital production. All e-motion products are based on the same concept of a contact free inductive coupler system for signal and power transmission. The T drive e-motion, as an electro mechanical actuating unit, is also used to actuate standard chucks, however on lathes. As a further evolution, chucks with direct electro mechanical jaw drive have been introduced. The closed center 4 jaw chuck MM e-motion for mill turn centers have one independent, fully controlled and monitored electro mechanical drive per jaw. This allows for completely new clamping functions like self centering, compensation or individual jaw movement - within one chuck. An additional unique feature is the automatic center adjustment of a work piece.