AP-D AP-M AP-C NT-D NT-M NT-C
Over 70 years of history have given us not only the expertise required to design better products, but also the vision to be the first in line when it comes to new technologies and solutions. Whatever your workholding needs, read through to find what you're looking for.
AP-D AP-M AP-C
Inch serration, Metric serration and Tongue & Groove
- For large batch production
- For high speed machining and for fragile parts
- Fully sealed, ideal for dry machining of castings and forgings or if high pressure coolant is used
- Centrifugal force compensation
- Constant gripping force with permanent grease lubrication
- Center bore for coolant and/or air
- Chuck body and internal parts case hardened
- proofline® chucks = fully sealed – low maintenance
- 3-jaw chuck
- Mounting bolts
The market requested a new line of chucks sealed withouth through hole in high production processes where the part could be clamped with the simple radial movement (no active pull down). To fulfill these requirements, SMW‑AUTOBLOK designed and realized the new line of AN- / NT- chucks. The AN- / NT- chucks brings all the advantages of the sealed chucks in our “proofline” : - Constant lubrication and protection from coolant, chips and swarf penetration - High productivity thanks to the reduced down-time for maintenance - Ecological thanks to the limited use of grease and the absence of grease contamination in the coolant - Long service life at high precision - Ideal for machining in harsh environment due to fluids, chips and swarf - Ideal for machining with high pressure coolant - Economical, thanks to the operating life 5-10 longer against a non-sealed chuck. Additional NT- chucks allows the compensation of centrifugal force for high speed.