Over 70 years of history have given us not only the expertise required to design better products, but also the vision to be the first in line when it comes to new technologies and solutions. Whatever your workholding needs, read through to find what you're looking for.
Tongue & groove
- High precision 2+2+2 equalising chuck Ø 225-400
- Jaws equalising as a pair
- Equalising mechanism lockable
- Clamping of deformation sensitive components
- Low deformation by means of 2+2+2 jaw clamping
- High radial and axial clamping accuracy
- Fully sealed and oil bath lubricated
- Ideal for high speeds
- Adjustable to 6 jaw 2+2+2 or true 6 jaw clamping
- Channels for air and / or coolant (2 medium feed)
- Centrifugal force compensation
- proofline® chucks = fully sealed - low maintenance
- 6 jaw chuck with mounting bolts and adjustment key
The new SJL six-jaw chuck from SMW‑AUTOBLOK offers the highest accuracy for the sensitive clamping of workpieces sensitive to deformation. The SJL is a 2 + 2 + 2 lever compensation chuck and achieves high concentricity and axial runout accuracies. It is switchable from 2 + 2 + 2 lever balance to 6-jaw centric tension. This means that the customer can also clamp 6-jaws centrically with the SJL chuck. The SJL six-jaw chuck is sealed and protects the interior from the ingress of dirt and cooling water. In addition, the chuck has a permanent lubrication with oil. This allows for long maintenance intervals. The lining also has centrifugal force compensation and is suitable for high speeds. The new SJL is now available from stock in sizes 225 and 290.